[Mayan EDMS: 182] Mayan EDMS articles or blog posts

[Mayan EDMS: 182] Mayan EDMS articles or blog posts

I'm creating this thread so that everyone that creates an article, blog post or find a mention of Mayan EDMS anywhere can share it.

Thanks,
/Roberto

Thanks,
/Roberto

Re: [Mayan EDMS: 183] Re: Mayan EDMS articles or blog posts

Alexandru Kiss
Il 17/05/2012 07:03, Roberto Rosario ha scritto:

On Thursday, May 17, 2012 1:00:45 AM UTC-4, Roberto Rosario wrote:
I'm creating this thread so that everyone that creates an article, blog post or find a mention of Mayan EDMS anywhere can share it.

Thanks,
/Roberto

On Thursday, May 17, 2012 1:00:45 AM UTC-4, Roberto Rosario wrote:
I'm creating this thread so that everyone that creates an article, blog post or find a mention of Mayan EDMS anywhere can share it.

Thanks,
/Roberto
Hi Roberto, as stated before I am trying to learn  mayan as soon as possible because I have clients that need it ie: www.federfidi.it, www.bcconline.it they are all banking institutions and I would be able to add the mayan edms link on their website ( it might help wikipedia understand that it's growing ) and as per a publication I am not really sure  but I can try to talk with somebody locally here in Italy if that would help. In the meanwhile I am looking forward for tonight's hangout I have tons of questions to ask ...... btw mayan will become a comercial solution?

Thanks
Alex

[Mayan EDMS: 185] Re: Mayan EDMS articles or blog posts

Some links to start up the thread:

On Thursday, May 17, 2012 1:00:45 AM UTC-4, Roberto Rosario wrote:
I'm creating this thread so that everyone that creates an article, blog post or find a mention of Mayan EDMS anywhere can share it.

Thanks,
/Roberto

Thanks
Alex

Re: [Mayan EDMS: 186] Re: Mayan EDMS articles or blog posts

Pierpaolo Baldan
Ciao Alex
I'm the italian guy who made the traslation. If you think that collaborating is possible, I'm ready for.
Pierpaolo

2012/5/17 Alexander Kiss <[hidden email]>
[...]

Alex

Re: [Mayan EDMS: 187] Re: Mayan EDMS articles or blog posts

Alexandru Kiss
Ciao Pierpaolo,

I am open to any kind of collaboration (always) , so please feel free to
contact me

Alex