[Mayan EDMS: 179] Mayan EDMS's article in Wikipedia has been tagged for deletion

[Mayan EDMS: 179] Mayan EDMS's article in Wikipedia has been tagged for deletion

If you have some knowledge or experience creating or editing Wikipedia articles please help address the issues raised by the editors to prevent Mayan EDMS's article deletion.

[Mayan EDMS: 179] Re: Mayan EDMS's article in Wikipedia has been tagged for deletion

Сергей Глита
May be need to add more external links, for example
http://djangopackages.com/grids/g/document-management/, this site, In
my opinion, meets the definition of a secondary source.

On 16 май, 00:49, Roberto Rosario <[hidden email]>
wrote:
> If you have some knowledge or experience creating or editing Wikipedia
> articles please help address the issues raised by the editors to prevent
> Mayan EDMS's article deletion.
>
> Ref:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mayan_edms

[Mayan EDMS: 181] Re: Mayan EDMS's article in Wikipedia has been tagged for deletion

The article has been updated to include sufficient references to the majority of the claims so now the editors are contesting that Mayan EDMS is not notable enough to have an article in Wikipedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Mayan_edms).  The editors that tagged the article contest that Mayan EDMS is not notable enough because it doesn't satisfy the criteria the editors appear to be producing out of thin air (no mentions in Computerworld or Infoworld, because the Freecode entry for Mayan EDMS is little more than a year ago and that Mayan EDMS doesn't register on Google Trends) and is best suited to quantify the notability of an enterprise commercial DMS software something Mayan EDMS is not.

So I would like to ask to the members of this group, those that read the posts via aggregation or via the web archive to help produce reviews or blogs explaining *where* and *how* Mayan EDMS is being used.  If you have a contact or access to a printed publication or web publication, ask or help place a Mayan EDMS review or article.  We know Mayan EDMS is notable enough and that enough people are using it right now worldwide as evidenced by the number of translations contributed, exposition was never a priority for Mayan EDMS because is it not commercial software, but given this circumstances it will be.

Thanks,
Roberto