[Mayan EDMS: 1785] Document uploaded, shown in server but not shown on website

[Mayan EDMS: 1785] Document uploaded, shown in server but not shown on website

Lan Nguyen
Hello all,

First of all, I'm completely new to this so please take it easy on me.
I've successfully installed Mayan Edms on my DigitalOcean server, I then uploaded a pdf file to test it. However, I don't see any documents shown on my website.
I do not know how to get the error log and post it in here for reference. If you could let me know how to do that, I will post the log accordingly.

Regards,
Lan Nguyen

[Mayan EDMS: 1789] Re: Document uploaded, shown in server but not shown on website

David Kornahrens
Check the document type you uploaded to and see if any documents are showing in there.

Re: [Mayan EDMS: 1789] Re: Document uploaded, shown in server but not shown on website

Jesaja Everling
The problem might also be due to the Celery worker that processes uploaded files. Make sure that worker is running, without it the documents will not be shown in the frontend.

Best Regards,

Jesaja Everling

On Jun 13, 2017 4:56 PM, "David Kornahrens" <[hidden email]> wrote:
Check the document type you uploaded to and see if any documents are showing in there.

Re: [Mayan EDMS: 1791] Re: Document uploaded, shown in server but not shown on website

Lan Nguyen
Hi Jesaja,

Thank you for your response. Can you instruct me on how to check if the Celery worker is working?

Regards,
Lan Nguyen

On Jun 13, 2017 4:56 PM, "David Kornahrens" <<a href="javascript:" target="_blank" gdf-obfuscated-mailto="aSCwSEjXBQAJ" rel="nofollow" onmousedown="this.href=&#39;javascript:&#39;;return true;" onclick="this.href=&#39;javascript:&#39;;return true;">david.ko...@...> wrote:
Check the document type you uploaded to and see if any documents are showing in there.

Re: [Mayan EDMS: 1799] Re: Document uploaded, shown in server but not shown on website

Jesaja Everling
Hi Lan,

sorry for the late reply. How are you running the setup? Using Docker or manual install?

On Tue, Jun 13, 2017 at 5:07 PM, Lan Nguyen <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi Jesaja,

Thank you for your response. Can you instruct me on how to check if the Celery worker is working?

Regards,
Lan Nguyen

On Tuesday, June 13, 2017 at 10:03:13 AM UTC-5, Jesaja Everling wrote:
The problem might also be due to the Celery worker that processes uploaded files. Make sure that worker is running, without it the documents will not be shown in the frontend.

Best Regards,

Jesaja Everling

On Jun 13, 2017 4:56 PM, "David Kornahrens" <[hidden email]> wrote:
Check the document type you uploaded to and see if any documents are showing in there.

Re: [Mayan EDMS: 1801] Re: Document uploaded, shown in server but not shown on website

Lan Nguyen
Hi Jeseja,

No worry my friend. I was able to fully run Mayan EDMS through Docker by simply upgrade my Droplet by two tier.
From this incident, I assume that my initial Droplet did not have enough computing capacity to handle the app itself thus lead to front end error. However, I am more than happy to try out some solution you are willing to provide in order to solve this issue for lower tier of DigitalOcean's Droplet.

Best Regards,
Lan Nguyen

On Tue, Jun 13, 2017 at 5:07 PM, Lan Nguyen <<a href="javascript:" target="_blank" gdf-obfuscated-mailto="GnT_B6mmBwAJ" rel="nofollow" onmousedown="this.href=&#39;javascript:&#39;;return true;" onclick="this.href=&#39;javascript:&#39;;return true;">gbnserv...@...> wrote: