[Mayan EDMS: 1775] Cabinet Permissions

David Kornahrens
I'm having a slight problem understanding the workflow in terms of restricting data.

So I have a user "Test" that I have assigned to "Group A".

"Group A" has been granted a role of "standard users" with permissions to view cabinets (but only because I want them to see Cabinet "A" and see the structure.  Then I selected to allow that role to "view documents".

However, it appears they can now see each cabinet and all the documents within.

What am I missing here?  How can I get Cabinet A to only be viewable to "Cabinet A".   Cabinet B to only be viewable by Cabinet B and so forth?

Of course, Admin's will be able to view across cabinets.  If this is not a possibility, this extremely limits our ability to utilize this platform.