[Mayan EDMS: 1770] After 5 Documents; Not able to Upload Files

[Mayan EDMS: 1770] After 5 Documents; Not able to Upload Files

David Kornahrens
We have an intern working on building out our EDMS platform.

So, we have setup everything and are now uploading files.  We are able to upload a few files, without issue.  However, now we are having an issue where we are not getting any warning (and also get a successful check mark upon an upload).  However, it's not found in the database and doesn't appear in the "recent" uploads.

Any idea?  We have a 1095 day retention policy setup on this particular Document Type.

THanks,
David

[Mayan EDMS: 1772] Re: After 5 Documents; Not able to Upload Files

David Kornahrens
Weird.  I took a snapshot of the droplet, just in case something went wrong.  I checked for an upgrade using the Docker upgrade steps.  No dice.  Then, I updated the Droplet to a 2GB plan, and it appears that has fixed the problem.

However, I'm getting some weird things going on.  When I visit "Recent Documents" it's showing me a total of 6 documents.  However, I have uploaded 9 documents in just a few days that should be appearing.  Secondly, I uploaded three files back to back to back.  Two of them are appearing in the "Recent" list, then other is not.  When I navigate to the correct location within the Cabinet, I can find all three files.

Lastly,  these PDF's are loaded in, but they are sideways (landscape).  I noticed that the Mayan EDMS engine cannot read the text within those PDF's like is has on other PDF's I have loaded.   Is there a method to get it to research the text?  Or something else I can do?

Thanks,
David