[Mayan EDMS: 1763] Upgrading Method with Docker

[Mayan EDMS: 1763] Upgrading Method with Docker

David Kornahrens
Looking to see if someone can help with the update process in the right order for Docker.

I want to make sure I'm not losing any data during the upgrade.

Thank you,
David

[Mayan EDMS: 1769] Re: Upgrading Method with Docker

David Kornahrens
Thanks.  So if I follow that tutorial, that will not remove the volumes then?