[Mayan EDMS: 1760] server KS-1

Nicolas Loyce
Hi, I'm still experiencing Mayan,
When I upload a lot of file, the server seems to be oerloaded all the time, I'm using the KS-1 on this web site : https://www.kimsufi.com/fr/serveurs.xml
do you think it's enough to support Mayan ?

[Mayan EDMS: 1780] Re: server KS-1

Looking at the KS-1 profile (2GB, multi core) it should enough to run a good instance. The problem could be with the OCR. Tesseract consumes a lot of memory and the instance could be running out of memory if the swap partition is not big enough. The OOM (Out of Memory) process killer could be killing Mayan EDMS processes. There is an issue opened to add rate limiting to the OCR backend.

On Saturday, June 3, 2017 at 8:13:13 PM UTC-4, Nicolas Loyce wrote:
Hi, I'm still experiencing Mayan,
When I upload a lot of file, the server seems to be oerloaded all the time, I'm using the KS-1 on this web site : <a href="https://www.kimsufi.com/fr/serveurs.xml" target="_blank" rel="nofollow" onmousedown="this.href=&#39;https://www.google.com/url?q\x3dhttps%3A%2F%2Fwww.kimsufi.com%2Ffr%2Fserveurs.xml\x26sa\x3dD\x26sntz\x3d1\x26usg\x3dAFQjCNGALeFCPJqDc4zfkA7cF67AsUUXvw&#39;;return true;" onclick="this.href=&#39;https://www.google.com/url?q\x3dhttps%3A%2F%2Fwww.kimsufi.com%2Ffr%2Fserveurs.xml\x26sa\x3dD\x26sntz\x3d1\x26usg\x3dAFQjCNGALeFCPJqDc4zfkA7cF67AsUUXvw&#39;;return true;">https://www.kimsufi.com/fr/serveurs.xml
do you think it's enough to support Mayan ?

[Mayan EDMS: 1787] Re: server KS-1

Nicolas Loyce
I've already followed the issue but I still think it's too low to be able to work on it.
Finally, I've installed it on a virtual machine on my computer under windows and a sync script is running to synchronize the one on my computer and the one on the server
then I'm working verry fast on my computer and everything is synchronized like it was a cloud.
In this way I think it's really great.
Thanks for every thing !

[Mayan EDMS: 1796] Re: server KS-1

Nicolas Loyce
well ... in fact the sync method works for a while and then, I don't know why, it mess up after 10 minutes and after a reboot ...It doesn't work anymore ...
I don't understand why it works a little bit but not all the time !

[Mayan EDMS: 1798] Re: server KS-1

Nicolas Loyce
How are u using it guys, you have an external local server ?