[Mayan EDMS: 1754] Multifunctional Printer Config (Xerox)

[Mayan EDMS: 1754] Multifunctional Printer Config (Xerox)

David Kornahrens
I have seen in the support documents that Multi-functional printers are accepted as a source for gathering documents.

We have EDMS deployed in the cloud, how would we go about setting up a MF printer to serve our needs?

Thx,
David