[Mayan EDMS: 1689] How to find checkout documents?

[Mayan EDMS: 1689] How to find checkout documents?

Peter Retief
An amazing app, thanks for sharing - using it to keep track of my own documants
I checkout out a template invoice but not sure where it is now?
If I checkin again no change?

[Mayan EDMS: 1700] Re: How to find checkout documents?

You can find checkedout documents from the "Checkouts" main menu entry. Example: http://demo.mayan-edms.com/checkouts/list/
Documents will be automatically check in when the check out period expires.