[Mayan EDMS: 1688] EXIF App

Clemens Hupka
Hi!

I've noticed that the EXIF app creates errors when trying to migrate in 2.2

I've made some quick (ugly?) fixes and made a merge request. As I've never used django for my own project, I'm not 100% sure about the fixes, but basically i've respected the changes on url patterns (which no longer exists in django 1.10 and replaced by lists) and moved some imports into the ready() function of the EXIFApp (I'm less sure about this practice but it seems to work...)

Kind regards,
Clemens Hupka.