[Mayan EDMS: 1621] Specific Metadata Search

[Mayan EDMS: 1621] Specific Metadata Search

MacRobb Simpson
Is there any way to do a specific metadata search?
I'd like to be able to, say, select the metadata field from a dropdown and then have a text field where I can enter the value.

I'd be happy if I could find a specific syntax in the search box that would work(say "metadataName:Value"), as I can wrap that with a bit of ajax and make a nice friendly search box for my users.

[Mayan EDMS: 1637] Re: Specific Metadata Search

You can do that using the advanced search. You need to specify the metadata type and the metadata value in different fields. The advanced search is now available in 2.2.

The API request would be:

http://127.0.0.1:8000/api/dynamic_search/advanced/documents.Document/?_match_all=on&metadata__metadata_type__name=color&metadata__value=red