[Mayan EDMS: 16] gmane group settings

Gour
Hello!

I just saw that now Gmane can find gmane.comp.python.django.mayan-edms
group, but then it shows nothing.

Moreover, it says it is (unidirectional), so I wonder if you (Roberto)
has set it as such?

Otherwise, the real advantage of Gmane is to allow posting from the
Gmane and not requiring subscription to post, but just depend on
Gmane's own authentication mechanism.

Sincerely,
Gour

--
Perform your prescribed duty, for doing so is better than not
working. One cannot even maintain one's physical body without work.

http://atmarama.net | Hlapicina (Croatia) | GPG: 52B5C810

Re: [Mayan EDMS: 17] gmane group settings

Gour
On Sun, 15 Jan 2012 10:23:25 +0100
Gour <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I just saw that now Gmane can find gmane.comp.python.django.mayan-edms
> group, but then it shows nothing.

Now it is properly listed, one can subscribe to it...

> Moreover, it says it is (unidirectional), so I wonder if you (Roberto)
> has set it as such?

...but it's not possible to post to it: "You have tried posting to
gmane.comp.python.django.mayan-edms, which is a unidirectional mailing
list.  Gmane can therefore not send this message to that mailing list."

Can you, Roberto (as list owner) change this settings to allow posting?

Try here: http://gmane.org/info.php?group=gmane.comp.python.django.mayan-edms&edit=t

Sincerely,
Gour

--
Perform your prescribed duty, for doing so is better than not
working. One cannot even maintain one's physical body without work.

http://atmarama.net | Hlapicina (Croatia) | GPG: 52B5C810

Re: [Mayan EDMS: 19] gmane group settings

Thanks for the edit form URL couldn't find it.  I've sent a request to change the mode to default to allow posting.

Re: [Mayan EDMS: 19] gmane group settings

Gour
On Sun, 15 Jan 2012 08:13:19 -0800 (PST)
Roberto Rosario
<[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Thanks for the edit form URL couldn't find it.  I've sent a request
> to change the mode to default to allow posting.

Thank you very much...now trying to post from Gmane again.

Sincerely,
Gour

--
As the ignorant perform their duties with attachment to results,
the learned may similarly act, but without attachment, for the

http://atmarama.net | Hlapicina (Croatia) | GPG: 52B5C810