Quantcast

[Mayan EDMS: 1582] How to remove a tag?

Manuel Reiter
I might be overlooking something trivial, but I've found no way of removing a tag from a document. What did I miss?

Re: [Mayan EDMS: 1588] How to remove a tag?

Manuel Reiter
Never mind, I figured that one out and it was indeed trivial: It's a separate permission. I thought I had (for now) given all privileges to my account, but apparently I overlooked this.