[Mayan EDMS: 1578] watch folder

Manuel Reiter
Since I was not too happy with staging folders (see my other post) I thought I'd give watch folders a try. I'm a bit confused however: Mayan seems to import documents from the watch folders over and over again instead of deleting or at least ignoring them after the first input. Is this intenden behavior or am I missing something?

[Mayan EDMS: 1615] Re: watch folder

vssorru
How did you set the watch folder?
Label, Enabled, Interval, Document Type, Uncompress and Folder Path.

Em domingo, 9 de abril de 2017 16:13:46 UTC-3, Manuel Reiter escreveu:
Since I was not too happy with staging folders (see my other post) I thought I'd give watch folders a try. I'm a bit confused however: Mayan seems to import documents from the watch folders over and over again instead of deleting or at least ignoring them after the first input. Is this intenden behavior or am I missing something?

[Mayan EDMS: 1649] Re: watch folder

Manuel Reiter
I've since deleted the watch folder and gone back to the staging folder approach, so I can't say how it was set up, but AFAIR I just used the defaults.

Roberto is probably spot on with his suggestion of permission problems. I'd given write access to the folder to the user 'docker' since I thought Mayan would run under this user. Turns out it runs as www-data instead, so no wonder it can't delete the files.