Quantcast

[Mayan EDMS: 1561] FILE STORAGE IN REMOTE VOLUME

C V

[Mayan EDMS: 1561] FILE STORAGE IN REMOTE VOLUME

C V
I have installed mayan-edms in a virtual machine with ubuntu 16.04 server, I would like to connect the document_storage folder and the database postgresql to a Windows folder via cifs so all documents and the database are saved in the Windows folder. I read in the official documentation that I can do it but I don't understand how. Someone can help me ?, thanks

Fabio