[Mayan EDMS: 1555] User Permissions

Mark Phillips
I am using a fresh install of version 2.1.11. I have a role called "user" and group called "user" and a login "mark" who is part of the user group. I also have two document types - default and picture, and one metadata type called people defined as a . I have enabled all the permissions for "documents" for the role user, but mark cannot upload a document because the document type field is empty. What permissions are needed to upload a document?

Thanks,

Mark

[Mayan EDMS: 1605] Re: User Permissions

Make sure you added the "Documents" -> "Create Documents" permission to the role and add the group "user" to the "role". You can also give permission to create specific document types by granting the "Create Documents" permission via the document type ACLs.