[Mayan EDMS: 1544] Upgrade to 2.2b2: "'Setting' object has no attribute 'yaml'"

[Mayan EDMS: 1544] Upgrade to 2.2b2: "'Setting' object has no attribute 'yaml'"

Sebastian Tänzer
Hello,

after upgrading to 2.2b2 most of the preferences show this:

'Setting' object has no attribute 'yaml'

I ran migrations and the upgrade script / static assets script before.

Anything I missed?

Best
Sebastian

Screenshot 2017-03-17 14.02.07.png (51K) Download Attachment