Quantcast

[Mayan EDMS: 1528] Docker Install

Mark Phillips
If I understand the docker install for mayan, it defaults to sqlite db. How do I change that to mysql? Do I do it after the init or before?

Thanks,

Mark

[Mayan EDMS: 1554] Re: Docker Install

Normally the Docker image didn't support Postgres to keep it simple. The last version has experimental support for connecting
to a Postgres container (https://gitlab.com/mayan-edms/mayan-edms-docker/commit/43badd04d3e734afb35da8e0e4fdd4eb84fb4039)
but since this has not been exhaustively tested it was not documented. No support for MySQL yet.