Quantcast

[Mayan EDMS: 1482] Possibility to create index based on tags.

[Mayan EDMS: 1482] Possibility to create index based on tags.

Fonty M. H.
Hello,

This is a very well written program that I have spend a week to get the grasp on it. So much features. Kudos to the team.
I have read about indexes and wondering is there a possibility to create indexes based on tags? So I could combine it with date and user can check document status by dates. For example, read indexes that still in "Progress" on January 2016.

Thanks.

Fonty.