[Mayan EDMS: 1482] Possibility to create index based on tags.

[Mayan EDMS: 1482] Possibility to create index based on tags.

Fonty M. H.
Hello,

This is a very well written program that I have spend a week to get the grasp on it. So much features. Kudos to the team.
I have read about indexes and wondering is there a possibility to create indexes based on tags? So I could combine it with date and user can check document status by dates. For example, read indexes that still in "Progress" on January 2016.

Thanks.

Fonty.

[Mayan EDMS: 1707] Re: Possibility to create index based on tags.

Reiner Seifried
Hi,

same question here. Would really be useful.

Thank you
Reiner

[Mayan EDMS: 1721] Re: Possibility to create index based on tags.

Bruno CAPELETO
"In Progress" sounds more like a status in a workflow than like a tag, so create an index based on the workflow status.

Then you can subdivide by date.

That will give something like :

All
-> {{document.workflows.all.0.get_current_state}}
->  {{document.date_added.year}}
->  {{document.date_added.month}}

Le vendredi 13 janvier 2017 03:29:02 UTC+1, Fonty M. H. a écrit :
Hello,

This is a very well written program that I have spend a week to get the grasp on it. So much features. Kudos to the team.
I have read about indexes and wondering is there a possibility to create indexes based on tags? So I could combine it with date and user can check document status by dates. For example, read indexes that still in "Progress" on January 2016.

Thanks.

Fonty.

[Mayan EDMS: 1737] Re: Possibility to create index based on tags.

Fonty M. H.
Thank you for the response...
Will try it first.

[Mayan EDMS: 1737] Re: Possibility to create index based on tags.

Fonty M. H.
Thanks you. However, as we waiting for the implementation I will try the code as posted above first.

This is a very good program that I would recommend for the versatility.