Quantcast

[Mayan EDMS: 1477] Features and enhancements

[Mayan EDMS: 1477] Features and enhancements

Ken Robinson
Roberto,

Wanted to post to say started to my Mayan 2.1.6 implementation for my home use. Working out great, however I do have some suggestions on
how to make Mayan it better with some feature requests (a wish list if you will). Wanted to know where you would like them posted, here on
GitLab or both, just let me know. I have 3-4 suggestions I would like to share and the reason why for the suggestion, and I am sure as I start
really using Mayan in the days to come.

As an FYI, my installation is based on my beta TurnKey Linux code build code on GitHub @DocCyblade. I hope that they approve and build
the final appliance soon! Thanks again for your contribution with the issues there.

Cheers

Ken

[Mayan EDMS: 1481] Re: Features and enhancements

Hi Ken,

You can post ideas and suggestions here, we can narrow them down and they can then be added as issues for follow up.

Thanks for you work on the TurnKey Linux VM for Mayan.

As an FYI, my installation is based on my beta TurnKey Linux code build code on GitHub <a href="https://www.github.com/DocCyblade" target="_blank" rel="nofollow" onmousedown="this.href=&#39;https://www.google.com/url?q\x3dhttps%3A%2F%2Fwww.github.com%2FDocCyblade\x26sa\x3dD\x26sntz\x3d1\x26usg\x3dAFQjCNEKB50jO4sfhqY9vrVwspoiK_gQzg&#39;;return true;" onclick="this.href=&#39;https://www.google.com/url?q\x3dhttps%3A%2F%2Fwww.github.com%2FDocCyblade\x26sa\x3dD\x26sntz\x3d1\x26usg\x3dAFQjCNEKB50jO4sfhqY9vrVwspoiK_gQzg&#39;;return true;">@DocCyblade. I hope that they approve and build