[Mayan EDMS: 1468] I could not find information how to apply a workflow in the document

[Mayan EDMS: 1468] I could not find information how to apply a workflow in the document

Mónico Briseño
Hi there. I just installed this interesting application. However, after I look it around I could not find how to apply a workflow in the document. I attached two screenshots related with this topics.

Any ideas?

TIA

Monico

flujo1.png (35K) Download Attachment