[Mayan EDMS: 1467] How to share mayan_media folder when using docker installation on windows

[Mayan EDMS: 1467] How to share mayan_media folder when using docker installation on windows

Prasanjit Biswas
I'm installing mayan-edms on windows using docker. But I'm unable to access the folder where files are stored under mayan through windows explorer. I have learned that I need to use shared folder in docker for this scenario. but i'm unable to setup mayan this way. If anybody has done successful installation on windows please share your process.