[Mayan EDMS: 1457] Change OCR language settings

[Mayan EDMS: 1457] Change OCR language settings

Gojko Bozic
Hi, i am trying to add Serbian Cyrilic support to Mayan. I installed tesseract-ocr-srp but i cannot find option to change default settings. I am using  2.1.5 version on Ubuntu 14.04. Thank you in advance

[Mayan EDMS: 1471] Re: Change OCR language settings

The OCR for the corresponding locale will be selected based on the language of the document itself. There is no setting change needed.