[Mayan EDMS: 1455] Transformations broken in 2.1.5?

[Mayan EDMS: 1455] Transformations broken in 2.1.5?

Hans Fritz
In v2.1.5, if I upload a PDF, then open it and add a transformation to rotate 90 degrees on one page (either via the form, or by clicking the rotate button), the document becomes corrupted. Instead of the thumbnail, it shows a file with a red X on it. Same when opening it and looking at the full size page. If I clear the transformations, the document is visible again (but not transformed).

Am I missing something or is it a bug?

[Mayan EDMS: 1463] Re: Transformations broken in 2.1.5?

Yes, there was a typo in a variable name and was fixed(https://gitlab.com/mayan-edms/mayan-edms/commit/8b02ea71341655f6b475f3d4157e62482acd4997). If time permits version 2.1.6 should be out later tonight with this fix.