[Mayan EDMS: 1448] How to set metadata using the Mayan API Client?

[Mayan EDMS: 1448] How to set metadata using the Mayan API Client?

Déborah Mesquita
Hey guys, i've been trying to figure it out by myself for 2 weeks but no progress so far

My goal is to use a csv file to import all my documents with the API. So far I know how to upload the documents but have no idea how to add metadata.

Could you guys describe the metadata usage using the API here: https://gitlab.com/mayan-edms/python_api_client ?

Thank you!