[Mayan EDMS: 1444] How do I change the initial admin password?

[Mayan EDMS: 1444] How do I change the initial admin password?

Hans Fritz
Hi,

I'm excited to try Mayan EDMS to make my home paperless!

I set it up on an Ubuntu 16.04 VM, and thanks to the very detailed instructions it went very well.

But I can't figure out how to change the admin password that was generated during the install. I just don't see the option for changing the password anywhere... Any advice?

[Mayan EDMS: 1445] Re: How do I change the initial admin password?

lokesh manmode
Hi! Hans Fritz,

Login to Mayan EDMS using admin credentials.
At top right corner click on current user name, here it is admin.
Now click on action tab.
Choose change password option. That's set!