[Mayan EDMS: 1426] Document versions link broken 2.1.2/2.1.3

[Mayan EDMS: 1426] Document versions link broken 2.1.2/2.1.3

Victor Zele
I see the below error now when trying the view any document versions.  May be a regression in the recent releases?

thanks,
Victor

URL shows,  http://mayan.XXXX.com/documents/11196/version/all/

Server error

There's been an error. It's been reported to the site administrators via e-mail and should be fixed shortly. Thanks for your patience.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:

This transmission may contain information which is Vimo, Inc. (DBA Getinsured) confidential and/or legally privileged. The information is intended only for the use of the individual or entity named on this transmission. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, or distribution of the contents of this transmission is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please immediately notify me by return e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.

[Mayan EDMS: 1427] Re: Document versions link broken 2.1.2/2.1.3

Victor Zele
I see the below errors in my uwsgi.log file.

navigation.classes <1615> [WARNING] "resolve() No request variable, aborting menu resolution"
navigation.classes <1615> [WARNING] "resolve() No request variable, aborting menu resolution"
navigation.classes <1615> [WARNING] "resolve() No request variable, aborting menu resolution"
navigation.classes <1615> [WARNING] "resolve() No request variable, aborting menu resolution"
navigation.classes <1615> [WARNING] "resolve() No request variable, aborting menu resolution"
[pid: 1615|app: 0|req: 36/58] 192.168.40.111 () {44 vars in 1043 bytes} [Fri Aug 26 18:06:15 2016] GET /documents/11198/version/all/ => generated 3401 bytes in 688 msecs (HTTP/1.1 500) 4 headers in 160 bytes (1 switches on core 1)

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:

This transmission may contain information which is Vimo, Inc. (DBA Getinsured) confidential and/or legally privileged. The information is intended only for the use of the individual or entity named on this transmission. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, or distribution of the contents of this transmission is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please immediately notify me by return e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.

[Mayan EDMS: 1437] Re: Document versions link broken 2.1.2/2.1.3

Jayna Tan
Hi Victor,

This sounds like what I am encountering. Would you be able to shed more light regarding which new permission to be added to the role?

On Saturday, August 27, 2016 at 4:51:27 AM UTC+8, Victor Zele wrote:
[...]

[Mayan EDMS: 1438] Re: Document versions link broken 2.1.2/2.1.3

Jayna Tan
Would you be referring to the "Create new document versions" permission?

After checking my uwsgi.log, I did not have the same issue after all. No warning messages captured :(