[Mayan EDMS: 1423] Document new version re initiate workflow

[Mayan EDMS: 1423] Document new version re initiate workflow

Ronald Artos
Is there a way that when a new version of document has been uploaded that it will trigger current workflow state example 'approved' to revert back to 'pending'?  We assumed that new document version should be reviewed and approved again so we need workflow to return to inital state.

[Mayan EDMS: 1424] Re: Document new version re initiate workflow

Ronald Artos
Also, upload new version of the document should also clear or detach previous embedded signature, for the new version of the document will be treated as "for review/approval" stage again, else it can easily be tampered with new document version without triggering authentication mechanism like workflow and signature.