[Mayan EDMS: 1413] Update document properties using API (PUT to /api/documents/documents/{pk})

[Mayan EDMS: 1413] Update document properties using API (PUT to /api/documents/documents/{pk})

jan.bezdek
Hello,

first of all, thanks for great work done on Mayan!

We need to edit document properties using the API method PUT to /api/documents/documents/{pk}
unfortunately as long as we PUT valid JSON in request BODY we just receive current document properies without any change.

My goal is to:

1) change document type
2) update its label

Can anybody help me just by giving me the JSON that will do it?

Thank you very much for help.

Jan