[Mayan EDMS: 1411] Current User Details > Groups seems to show all the available groups that has been setup

[Mayan EDMS: 1411] Current User Details > Groups seems to show all the available groups that has been setup

Jayna Tan
Hi everyone,

Mayan-EDMS is so versatile! Thumbs up and I am very excited to be fiddling around with it.

I have been puzzled about the Current User Details > Groups field. On my setup, it seems to show all the groups that have been setup rather than the group that the current user belongs to. I went back to the demo site and it has the same behaviour.

Am I confusing the usage for this field?

TIA!

Screen Shot 2016-07-25 at 11.49.48 pm.png (92K) Download Attachment