[Mayan EDMS: 1392] List of metadata values

[Mayan EDMS: 1392] List of metadata values

Gabriel Diteko
Hi.

I have a rather unusual request here. The documents I have been scanning have a unique data field, let just say ID for example. I would like to generate a list of all the scanned documents IDs. I have another list I want to check it against. Please help me out here.

[Mayan EDMS: 1406] Re: List of metadata values

source /usr/share/mayan-edms/bin/activate
mayan-edms.py shell

from metadata.models import DocumentMetadata
print '\n'.join(['{}, {}: {}'.format(dm.document, dm.metadata_type, dm.value) for dm in DocumentMetadata.objects.all()])