[Mayan EDMS: 1391] Auto Tagging/Categorizing

[Mayan EDMS: 1391] Auto Tagging/Categorizing

Ulli

Hello!

I am currently thinking about using Mayan for all my documents.
It is very important for me that it is not necessary to configure each document I have scanned before it shows up in the EDMS.

My plan is to use a scan2folder function and a EDMS which observes the scan-folder and based on the OCR result and preconfigured expressions of different tags or categories the EDMS sets up the tags and categories.

I found in the docs that everything except auto tagging/categorizing is supported by Mayan?
Is there a way to auto tagging/categorizing the documents like described above?

I hope so!
Regards,
  Ulli

[Mayan EDMS: 1398] Auto Tagging/Categorizing

Ulli-2
Is there really no functionality like this?

[Mayan EDMS: 1399] Re: Auto Tagging/Categorizing

Matthias Löblich
Hi Ulli,
I did an extension for mayan which might fit your requirements:

https://gitlab.com/mayan-edms/document_analyzer

be aware at the moment it is not working with the new mayan-version, but I think within the next 3 days I will have it ready.

br
Matthias

Am Freitag, 1. Juli 2016 08:33:41 UTC+2 schrieb Ulli:
Is there really no functionality like this?

[Mayan EDMS: 1400] Re: Auto Tagging/Categorizing

Ulli-2
I did no update to the current mayan version and installed your analyzer but I get the following error:

mayan-edms.py runserver
/home/ulli/venv/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/mayan/apps/document_analyzer/models.py:20: RemovedInDjango19Warning: Model class document_analyzer.models.Analyzer doesn't declare an explicit app_label and either isn't in an application in INSTALLED_APPS or else was imported before its application was loaded. This will no longer be supported in Django 1.9.

class Analyzer(models.Model):

/home/ulli/venv/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/mayan/apps/document_analyzer/models.py:58: RemovedInDjango19Warning: Model class document_analyzer.models.Result doesn't declare an explicit app_label and either isn't in an application in INSTALLED_APPS or else was imported before its application was loaded. This will no longer be supported in Django 1.9.

class Result(models.Model):

/home/ulli/venv/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/mayan/apps/document_analyzer/models.py:20: RemovedInDjango19Warning: Model class document_analyzer.models.Analyzer doesn't declare an explicit app_label and either isn't in an application in INSTALLED_APPS or else was imported before its application was loaded. This will no longer be supported in Django 1.9.

class Analyzer(models.Model):

/home/ulli/venv/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/mayan/apps/document_analyzer/models.py:58: RemovedInDjango19Warning: Model class document_analyzer.models.Result doesn't declare an explicit app_label and either isn't in an application in INSTALLED_APPS or else was imported before its application was loaded. This will no longer be supported in Django 1.9.

class Result(models.Model):

Unhandled exception in thread started by <function wrapper at 0xb4e6c534>
Traceback (most recent call last):

File "/home/ulli/venv/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/django/utils/autoreload.py", line 229, in wrapper
    fn
(*args, **kwargs)

File "/home/ulli/venv/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/django/core/management/commands/runserver.py", line 107, in inner_run
    autoreload
.raise_last_exception()

File "/home/ulli/venv/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/django/utils/autoreload.py", line 252, in raise_last_exception
    six
.reraise(*_exception)

File "/home/ulli/venv/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/django/utils/autoreload.py", line 229, in wrapper
    fn
(*args, **kwargs)

File "/home/ulli/venv/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/django/__init__.py", line 18, in setup
    apps
.populate(settings.INSTALLED_APPS)

File "/home/ulli/venv/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/django/apps/registry.py", line 85, in populate
    app_config
= AppConfig.create(entry)

File "/home/ulli/venv/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/django/apps/config.py", line 112, in create
    mod
= import_module(mod_path)

File "/usr/lib/python2.7/importlib/__init__.py", line 37, in import_module
    __import__
(name)

File "/home/ulli/venv/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/mayan/apps/document_analyzer/apps.py", line 19, in <module>

from .tasks import task_do_analyze

File "/home/ulli/venv/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/mayan/apps/document_analyzer/tasks.py", line 8, in <module>

from lock_manager import Lock, LockError
ImportError: cannot import name Lock

Am Freitag, 1. Juli 2016 09:24:52 UTC+2 schrieb Matthias Löblich:
Hi Ulli,
I did an extension for mayan which might fit your requirements:

be aware at the moment it is not working with the new mayan-version, but I think within the next 3 days I will have it ready.

br
Matthias

Am Freitag, 1. Juli 2016 08:33:41 UTC+2 schrieb Ulli:
Is there really no functionality like this?

Re: [Mayan EDMS: 1400] Re: Auto Tagging/Categorizing

Matthias Löblich
Hi Ulli,
the issues releated to django 1.8 are now fixed in my repo:

https://gitlab.com/startmat/document_analyzer/

I merged it also with the changes Roberto did, but I don't know how to send Robero an request that he can merge my changes are also in

https://gitlab.com/mayan-edms/document_analyzer

Feel free to clone from my repo. Feedback is welcome.

@Roberto: Please give me a hint how to send an Pull/merge request within gitlab.

thx & br
Matthias