[Mayan EDMS: 1388] Can't upload documents

[Mayan EDMS: 1388] Can't upload documents

Gabriel Diteko
Hi.

I have just deployed a test server of the new mayan (mayan-edms==2.1.2) via apache2. When I can't seem to upload new documents. For some reason there is no submit button. I'm not sure whether it is an installation or configuration issue, or maybe even something else. Please assist.