[Mayan EDMS: 1366] New Mayan App: Document Analyzer

[Mayan EDMS: 1366] New Mayan App: Document Analyzer

Matthias Löblich
Hi Roberto,
first I want to say thank you for this create project. For me I is a kind of reference how to build an django based application  !

After digging through the code I decided to create an extension app for mayan which makes it easier to analyze documents and store the result of this analyze in a generic way.

Please take a look at the first working alpha version:

https://gitlab.com/startmat/document_analyzer

Any feedback is welcome

thx & br
Matthias

[Mayan EDMS: 1367] Re: New Mayan App: Document Analyzer

On Tuesday, May 24, 2016 at 3:00:27 PM UTC-4, Matthias Löblich wrote:
Hi Roberto,
first I want to say thank you for this create project. For me I is a kind of reference how to build an django based application  !

Thanks! Appreciate that very much! :)

After digging through the code I decided to create an extension app for mayan which makes it easier to analyze documents and store the result of this analyze in a generic way.

Please take a look at the first working alpha version:

Awesome! I've added it to the ecosystem in the website (https://gitlab.com/mayan-edms/website/commit/051e587fe033de4b2931d8630431254c8a59db1c). I used the description "Generic document analyzer app." If it is something else let me know or fork the website repository (https://gitlab.com/mayan-edms/website) and the website is regenerated when I accept your pull request.

Any feedback is welcome

Will do.

thx & br
Matthias