[Mayan EDMS: 1361] Debugging

LeVon Smoker
What is supposed to happen when the DEBUG setting in local.py is set to True? I can't see any difference in any of the log files. Are all of the messages sent to the console?

My root problem is that after upgrading from 2.0.2 to 2.1, I get a "Server error" when trying to delete trashed documents, go into the new MOTD, and edit sources.

Thanks,
LeVon S.

[Mayan EDMS: 1362] Re: Debugging

LeVon Smoker
I found that the upgrade only partially migrated the database changes. After running 'mayan-edms.py performupgrade' a second time all my 'Server errors' went away except for when I try to edit Sources.

Note: using MySQL 5.5.47

Screenshot from 2016-05-17 16-00-55.png (159K) Download Attachment
Screenshot from 2016-05-17 16-01-14.png (154K) Download Attachment