[Mayan EDMS: 1268] Mayan EDMS version 2.0.2 released

[Mayan EDMS: 1268] Mayan EDMS version 2.0.2 released

This is a bug fix release and users are encouraged to upgrade. Changes:
  • All the use cases of the "Update" checkbox from the metadata entry form has been defined. These include the behavior during the document upload wizard.
  • A bug was fixed that didn't allowed uploading documents with optional lookup metadata if the optional field was left blank.
  • The Docker files were removed from the code repository and are part of their own project at https://gitlab.com/mayan-edms/mayan-edms-docker.
  • The logic to extract validation error messages was improved.
  • A 2 second delay was added to some tests to workaround MySQL not storing the millisecond part of the document version's timestamp.
  • When installing the development dependencies the testing dependencies are now installed too.
  • An OCR API test was fixed.
  • HTML tags are now stripped from to the browser title bar.
 - Issues, bugs: https://gitlab.com/mayan-edms/mayan-edms/issues

Social media:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/MayanEDMS
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/MayanEDMS
- Google Plus: https://plus.google.com/108413286958999778262

[Mayan EDMS: 1299] Re: Mayan EDMS version 2.0.2 released

storm
Roberto,

Thanks for the great work on 2.0.2!   In particular, the improved document upload wizard "update" metadata checkbox behavior has saved me a lot of time.

[Mayan EDMS: 1300] Re: Mayan EDMS version 2.0.2 released

I'm very glad to hear that! Thanks for the feedback.

On Monday, February 29, 2016 at 10:29:41 PM UTC-4, storm wrote:
Roberto,

Thanks for the great work on 2.0.2!   In particular, the improved document upload wizard "update" metadata checkbox behavior has saved me a lot of time.

[Mayan EDMS: 1319] Re: Mayan EDMS version 2.0.2 released

Wahid Rezgui
hy how can I add metadata field from the ocr text ,
I mean  i want to upload a scanned file and the system automatically add the first twenty caractere from the text in a metadata field

[Mayan EDMS: 1358] Re: Mayan EDMS version 2.0.2 released

Hi, this is an action that can't be performed right now. For the upcoming version (2.2) we are planning on adding workflow scripting and under this feature this kind of post OCR action could be performed.  This is the milestone URL so you can follow the development: https://gitlab.com/mayan-edms/mayan-edms/milestones/6

On Monday, April 11, 2016 at 1:30:53 AM UTC-4, Wahid Rezgui wrote:
hy how can I add metadata field from the ocr text ,
I mean  i want to upload a scanned file and the system automatically add the first twenty caractere from the text in a metadata field

[Mayan EDMS: 1431] Re: Mayan EDMS version 2.0.2 released

Wahid Rezgui
thank you very much