[Mayan EDMS: 115] Countdown to Mayan 0.12

[Mayan EDMS: 115] Countdown to Mayan 0.12

Version 0.12 will be released in the next 24 hours, last chance to update translations, bug reports or small feature requests.

Re: [Mayan EDMS: 115] Countdown to Mayan 0.12

Gour
On Sun, 26 Feb 2012 11:23:54 -0800 (PST)
Roberto Rosario
<[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Version 0.12 will be released in the next 24 hours, last chance to
> update translations, bug reports or small feature requests.

Great, but we'll have to wait another train to jump on. ;)

Sincerely,
Gour

--
What is night for all beings is the time of awakening
for the self-controlled; and the time of awakening for

http://atmarama.net | Hlapicina (Croatia) | GPG: 52B5C810

Re: [Mayan EDMS: 117] Countdown to Mayan 0.12

It's no problem, you can start submitting translations at any moment during the development or release cycle.  I usually start merging the translations into the code after they past 50% completion, this way you don't have to submit an entire translation for it to considered for inclusion.

Thanks

<[hidden email]...@gmail>
wrote:

> Version 0.12 will be released in the next 24 hours, last chance to
> update translations, bug reports or small feature requests.

Great, but we'll have to wait another train to jump on. ;)

Sincerely,
Gour

--
What is night for all beings is the time of awakening
for the self-controlled; and the time of awakening for
all beings is night for the introspective sage.

Re: [Mayan EDMS: 117] Countdown to Mayan 0.12

Pierpaolo Baldan
Roberto do I have make some integration at the italian translation ?

wrote:

> Version 0.12 will be released in the next 24 hours, last chance to
> update translations, bug reports or small feature requests.

Great, but we'll have to wait another train to jump on. ;)

Sincerely,
Gour

--
What is night for all beings is the time of awakening
for the self-controlled; and the time of awakening for
all beings is night for the introspective sage.

[Mayan EDMS: 118] Re: Countdown to Mayan 0.12

Сергей Глита
Russian translation updated

On 26 фев, 23:23, Roberto Rosario <[hidden email]>
> Version 0.12 will be released in the next 24 hours, last chance to update
> translations, bug reports or small feature requests.

[Mayan EDMS: 120] Re: Countdown to Mayan 0.12

Thanks Sergei, great job as always!

On 26 фев, 23:23, Roberto Rosario <roberto.rosario.gonza...@gmail.com>
> Version 0.12 will be released in the next 24 hours, last chance to update
> translations, bug reports or small feature requests.

Re: [Mayan EDMS: 121] Countdown to Mayan 0.12

No need, I integrated your Italian translation into Mayan since December 7, 2011, the translation however is at 90% if you could improve that in the next hour or so I could include those last minutes changes into version 0.12 if not, they would still be added but in the next development version.

Thanks

<roberto.rosario...@gmail>

wrote:

> Version 0.12 will be released in the next 24 hours, last chance to
> update translations, bug reports or small feature requests.

Great, but we'll have to wait another train to jump on. ;)

Sincerely,
Gour

--
What is night for all beings is the time of awakening
for the self-controlled; and the time of awakening for
all beings is night for the introspective sage.

Re: [Mayan EDMS: 121] Countdown to Mayan 0.12

Pierpaolo Baldan
I will do it asap