[Mayan EDMS: 1086] Documentation for celery setup, etc?

[Mayan EDMS: 1086] Documentation for celery setup, etc?

John Wells
Guys,

I'm experimenting with 1.1 and notice things like Watched Folders seem to do nothing. The docs I copy into a watched folder just sit there. I presume this is because of the switch to Celery for background processing. However, I've found nowhere in the guide which defines how Celery should be configured for Mayan. Am I missing this? Can someone point me to it?

Thanks,
John

[Mayan EDMS: 1091] Re: Documentation for celery setup, etc?

Matthias Löblich
As an starting point look into:

mayan-edms/contrib/misc/mayan_edms_worker.sh

br
Matthias